Partner with us in our vision to prepare students to live faithfully for Christ!
Come join our team at one of the largest independent schools in the Puget Sound area. Founded in 1950, Bellevue Christian School (BCS) has a rich history of educating students from Preschool through High School on three campuses (Medina, Woodinville, and Clyde Hill). Combining the integration of faith and learning with research-based teaching methods, BCS prepares young people to live faithfully for Christ in a rapidly changing world. Our comprehensive curricular programming includes performing and visual arts, athletics, advanced placement, innovative technology, enrichment, concurrent credit, and service-learning.
We believe each employee plays a vital role in the school’s mission. BCS provides a positive work environment where all staff can thrive and grow professionally while integrating their Christian commitment and personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Assistant Preschool Teacher
- Elementary Teacher - All Grades (K-6)
- NILD Educational Therapist (Full-time or Part-time available)
- Academic Instructional Coach (Grades 7-12)
- Academic Instructional Coach (Grades K-6)
- Junior High/Senior High Counselor
- Junior High/Senior High Humanities Teacher
- Junior High/Senior High Math Teacher
- Junior High/Senior High Science Teacher
- Junior High/Senior High Technology and Media Teacher
- Junior High/Senior High Visual Arts Teacher
- High School Spanish Teacher
- Athletic Trainer/PE Teacher
- Elementary Technology and Enrichment Teacher
1. Download on the desired application from the accompanying section above.
2. Complete the application, and save the PDF.
Email the completed application along with any supporting documents to BCS Human Resources
Or mail it to:
Bellevue Christian School
Attn: Human Resources
1701 98th Ave. NE
Clyde Hill, WA 98004
BCS is an equal opportunity employer and is required, by law, to perform background checks on selected qualified candidates. All employees of Bellevue Christian School must agree to carry out their responsibilities in a manner that is consistent with Bellevue Christian School’s Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Employee Handbook and conduct themselves in a manner consistent with Biblical standards.
It is the policy of Bellevue Christian School to admit students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, sex or disability to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at Bellevue Christian School. It is the school’s policy not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex or disability in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
As a Christian educational institution in the Reformed tradition, Bellevue Christian School is permitted and reserves the right to prefer students, employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
If you have questions about the application process, the essential functions of a posted job or have accommodation needs for the application process please email Human Resources or call (425) 454-4402 ext. 1203.