Our school community provides more than $1 million in tuition assistance each year. Nearly 15% of our families benefit from some level of assistance.
Step 1: Click to enter the School & Student Services portal:
Step 2: Log in to Your Account
New? Create an Account. Bellevue Christian’s SSS Code is 1552.
Returning? If you already have an account, log in. Use the "reset password" option if necessary.
Step 3: Complete and Return the Supplemental Application
Enter your data and pay your application fee.
Step 4: Upload Your Supporting Documents
The following documents are required (tips for uploading documents):
- 2022 complete tax returns (include all schedules)
- 2022 W2s (please note: each W2 must be uploaded separately)
- 2022 1099s for income such as non-W2 work, interest income, etc.
- 2021 complete tax returns (include all schedules) (NEW applicants only)
Under the ‘additional documents’ section, please upload (if applicable):
- 2022 complete Business Tax Returns and K-1s
- 2021 complete Business Tax Returns and K-1s (NEW applicants only)
If separated or divorced, please scan and submit the Parenting Plan and Order of Support directly to the BCS Tuition Assistance office.
Please note that once your documents have been uploaded to SSS, you may be requested by either SSS or Bellevue Christian to upload additional documents.