Bellevue Christian School is pleased to provide tuition scholarships endowed by the generosity of members of the BCS community in memory of former BCS friends, students and family, faculty and staff. Scholarships are awarded in varying amounts each school year to qualifying applicants.
The scholarships, with application links, are listed below. The application deadline is 3pm, April 15 (or the immediate school day following if April 15 falls on a weekend or school break.) Each application must be complete to be considered and must include an original essay specific to the prompts of each application. If qualifying for tuition assistance is required for qualification for the scholarship, the family’s tuition assistance application must be entirely complete. Families apply for scholarships on an annual basis. They aren't automatically renewed year to year. Students may apply for more than one scholarship but qualifying students will receive only one award.
Please contact Kay Westburg in the BCS Finance Office for more information.
- Barnes: SAS student, Grade 1-12 with financial need
- Dewey & Pat Fredricks: Grade 1-12 student with financial need
- Joni Hanna: SAS student, Grade 1-12 with financial need
- Lloyd Adler: Grade 1-12 student with financial need, interest in sciences
- Scott Bioren: Grade 9-12 student, athletic participation and academic merit
- Henry and Ann Vander Pol: K-12 student with financial need and child/grandchild of BCS alumni
- Jennifer Shirley: K-6 Mack Campus student with financial need