BCS utilizes SignUp.com to organize volunteers for upcoming activities at all of our campuses. Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Click a link at the right to go to the invitation page for the campus you are interested in helping out at.
- Review the activities listed and choose the one(s) you like.
- Sign up! It’s Easy — you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact your school’s office and they can sign you up manually.
NOTE ==> to teachers/parents using SignUp.com to create events and solicit volunteers:
1. Create an Organizer Account at www.signup.com and upgrade it to a “Premium” by using the upgrade code they provide on their site.
2. Be sure to name your particular school, or the district for all-school events, as “Assistant Organizers” (in the “organizers” tab under your activity) in order to have your event appear on the group page master list of opportunities for each school.