A new contract MUST be completed each academic year.
The contract is located in ParentsWeb under Web Forms.
If you have any specific questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BCS Bus Routing System
Instead of having route numbers, each route has an animal associated with it. All information is listed over on the right of this page.
- To provide safe and efficient transportation for the students of Bellevue Christian School.
- To staff buses with qualified Christian drivers and provide required training.
- To maintain ridership sufficient for efficient operation.
- To maintain and operate buses that meet Washington State regulations.
- To promote efficient methods of travel by encouraging families to use car pools, BCS transportation services, or Metro.
Bus routes and stops will be designed to provide safe and efficient transportation for students. Our goal is a one-hour or less ride time to or from school. Students are to be at their designated bus stop at least five minutes prior to the scheduled time in the morning. Buses cannot wait at morning stops for late students, or afternoon stops for late parents. At the driver’s discretion, younger riders may be returned to the junior/senior high campus if they are not picked up by parents.
Bus Rider Behavior Guidelines
Route and Bus Stop Policies
Location of bus stops and route changes are the sole responsibility of the BCS administration; appeals can be made to the Transportation Manager.
Criteria for determining route changes or bus stops:
- Number of families served by the stop
- Special circumstances (age of children, etc.)
- Route efficiency (time and cost)
- Unauthorized or unscheduled bus stops are not allowed.
- Arrive at bus stop 5 minutes prior to AM pick up or PM drop off.
- Parents are required to provide a note for students when riding home as a guest on a bus.
- Parents are required to provide a note for students getting off at a location other than their assigned stop.
- If your student is an occasional rider, inform the driver of either pick up needed or drop off needed, if possible.
When school has a late start, the morning kindergarten and morning preschool classes are canceled. All day kindergarten follows the altered schedule. Afternoon preschool and afternoon kindergarten operates on schedule.
Junior/Senior High Schedules
The Junior/Senior High will provide a special class schedule for late start days. However, events occurring before school, such as athletic practices, music and independent classes, will be canceled.
Snow Days/Late Start
All buses will operate on regular bus routes.
The only changes will be the pickup or drop off times for each route if we have a late start or if we have an early dismissal. See the route times listed on the right hand side on this page.
Early Dismissal Due to Weather
When weather conditions require an early dismissal from school, parents will be notified through the RenWeb parent alert system. If weather conditions necessitate the elimination of a bus stop, the bus driver will keep the students on board and return to campus upon completing route.
REGULAR ROUTE TIMES
Clyde Hill JH/SH & Three Points Elementary
”Updated routes & route times will be published in mid-July for the 20-21 school year”
Route Map | Route Time
-Travels through Mack Elementary, Kirkland to Clyde Hill Campus, Shuttles to Three Points
Route Map | Route Time
-Travels through Sammamish to Clyde Hill Campus, Shuttles to Three Points