Board & Meeting Information
PURPOSE OF THE THREE POINTS PARENT TEACHER FELLOWSHIP
- To support the Three Points Elementary campus through its activities:
- Organizing activities and events that enrich the student experience.
- Planning fundraising events to fund PTF and campus programs.
- Providing support to staff by organizing volunteers and staff appreciation activities.
- To enhance the school community through its activities:
- Planning educational programs for parents.
- Providing opportunities for parent and family fellowship and involvement.
- Serving as a channel for communication between school and home.
All parents with children enrolled in Three Points Elementary are automatically members of the PTF.
PARENT CONNECTIONS ~ MONDAY MORNINGS at 8:30 in the Music Room:
1st and 3rd Mondays: Parents in Prayer meets until 9:30.
2nd Mondays: The PTF Executive Committee meets until 10:15 for discussion of campus events, as well as for updates on school news, and occasional brief presentations by campus-related speakers. These meetings are open to all Three Points parents.
Come meet other parents and get involved in the school community!
Executive Committee members may be contacted directly–see their contact information in the school directory on RenWeb–or via the PTF email address.
2017-2018 EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
Co-VPs for School Activities
Co-VPs for Parent Connections
Co-VPs for Faculty Support
Room Parent Coordinator
Three Points Principal