What is Scrip?
Scrip is a simple way to pay for your family’s everyday purchases and earn money back on your tuition. You can use Scrip gift cards in place of cash, checks, and credit cards at your favorite stores, gas stations, restaurants, etc.
How it Works
You purchase Scrip gift cards from BCS at face value and the school orders those cards at a reduced price. The difference becomes an instant rebate for your family to use toward your tuition bill. It’s that easy! The more you use it, the more benefit you will receive.
With just a little planning, you can use Scrip cards to shop for your monthly budgeting needs and your family can have the benefit of reducing your tuition bill. You can also choose to donate a percentage to the BCS Founders Fund, a specific department, or to another family to help with their tuition costs.
- Complete the Scrip Registration form. Turn in to the Scrip Coordinator.
- Order via paper order form on due dates (listed below)
- Or go online to shopwithscrip.com and sign up to purchase cards online (contact email@example.com for enrollment code)
- Once your Scrip account is set up online, set up a PrestoPay account. This process takes a few days to verify. There are instructions on the website on how to do this. You will need a PrestoPay account for instant access to gift cards through Reload, ReloadNow and ScripNow purchases.
Now you are ready to shop! Check out these great features:
- Plastic Cards – These are regular plastic gift cards. These are subject to the order deadline and fill dates listed below.
- Reloads – Some retailers offer Reload and ReloadNow on the plastic cards you purchase through Scrip using PrestoPay – so no more waiting for the next order deadline.
- ScripNow – Some retailers offer e-certificates that are available on your computer or mobile device within minutes of purchasing using PrestoPay.
- Myscripwallet.com – Scrip for your mobile device! Great for purchasing Scrip or reloading existing scrip cards while you are out and about.
Click the shopping bag icon below to order Scrip online and make the process fast and easy!
Sara Rowe, Scrip Coordinator, 425-454-4028 x201