Forms & Information
Information is listed below to give you the information you need to know for attending school at Mack Elementary.
Half Day Kindergarten: Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 11:30 a.m.
Full Day K – 6: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 2:55 p.m.
Early Dismissal Days: School Dismisses at 1:00 p.m.
Please take the time to read and review this information.
- 2019-20 Official School Calendar
- School Procedure & Office Information
- Mack Traffic Rules & Information
- Traffic Dismissal Pattern
- ParentsWeb New User Instructions
- Extended Day Program
- Bus Transportation
Next, make sure the following forms are completed in your ParentsWeb account:
- Emergency Release Form
- Student Medical From
- Transportation contract (if using BCS transportation)
Finally, complete the following back to school forms.
BACK TO SCHOOL FORMS:
- Milk Order Form (if desired)
- Volunteer Background Check -for all volunteers – Please email Christine Satterlee, Executive Assistant to Head of School
- Oral Medication/Information Form — if your student will be taking ANY medication during the school day, this form must be completed by you and your physician and the medications brought with the form to the Mack Elementary Office.
- Pizza Friday Order Form (if desired)— Click here for more information and the calendar of delivery dates.
- Mack Jog-A-Thon T-shirt Order Form – Jog-A-Thon will be held Friday, September 27th. Please see below for additional information.
GENERAL SCHOOL FORMS:
- Parent / Teacher Fellowship (PTF) information and forms
- Planned Absence Form (or 2 weeks prior to planned absence)
HEALTH FORMS & INFORMATION:
- Mack Student Illness Policy
- Immunization Requirements Schedule
- Certificate of Immunization Form (CIS)
- Certificate of Immunization Exemption Form (COE)
- Peanut Allergy Policy
- Lice Information
- 6th Grade HPV & Meningococcal Letter
- 6th Grade Tdap and Varicella Required Form
- Growing Up Godly
JOG-A-THON INFORMATION: Each fall, Mack Campus and the Mack community unite together to host a Jog-A-Thon for the students. This fundraiser supports the Mack Campus through various student programs, along with a chosen project(s) for the year. This is an opportunity for our children to join together and run in support of the fantastic education they receive at Bellevue Christian School. Every child will have the opportunity to request pledges from family, friends and neighbors during the month of September. Then, we enjoy running/jogging/walking around the field on Friday, September 27th. Everyone, including parents, grandparents and younger siblings are welcome to jog along or cheer on our runners.
New this year-we will be using Every Day Hero for our fundraising efforts for Jog-A-Thon. Information about Jog-A-Thon and how to use Every Day Hero will be sent home the second week of school.
Parent participation is critical to the success of our Jog-A-Thon. Please look for ways you can help during the first day sign up social as well as through information in the Mack Memo beginning the first week of school. Please contact our Jog-A-Thon Chairperson Afton Vander Pol at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.