Snow or icy road conditions may cause us to close school, alter the regular schedule and limit transportation services. Following is a list of options to access updated information about schedule changes:
- You will receive an emergency notification from RenWeb. Please be sure to keep your preferences updated in order to receive phone, email, and text alerts.
- Check this website for a pop-up message on the home page.
- Check our Facebook page at facebook.com/BellevueChristianSchool
- Check our BCS APP under in the District Communications group.
- Check our BCS Transportation Twitter page for route notices.
Most radio & television stations will broadcast information by 6:00 AM. In most cases, we will make a district-wide decision that will affect all three campuses. Listen for Bellevue Christian School, not individual campuses.
You will hear one of the following announcements:
- School Closed
- 2 Hour Late Start
When school starts late, morning preschool, morning kindergarten, before school activities (such as athletic or music practices) and zero period classes are canceled. Decisions on after school activities will be posted on the BCS website. All day kindergarten follows the altered late start schedule; afternoon preschool operates on its regular schedule.
Please remember that each family’s judgment will be respected when determining whether or not it is safe to travel in their particular circumstance. BCS does not run a limited transportation routing system. If school is delayed, buses will run 2 Hours Late from Regular schedule times.
Transportation – follow “BCS Transportation” on Twitter and use the “BCS APP” for the District Communications and your appropriate bus route!