“Let the redeemed of the Lord tell their story.” Psalm 107:2
To: BCS Parents & Guardians
From: Kevin Dunning, Head of School
firstname.lastname@example.org / (425) 454-4402 ext. 1211
Re: Childcare at Three Points Campus
Dear BCS Community,
Bellevue Christian recognizes the shift to online learning can create a hardship for some, and we would like to offer a childcare option for our enrolled families.
Enrollment will be capped at 20 students (two groups of ten) in grades K-6 based on staffing capabilities and keeping numbers low enough to monitor. Priority will be granted to parents or guardians who are a first responder or medical staff member. The structure of childcare will be dependent upon the grade level of your student and their need for access to computers for online learning. The day will be a mix of facilitated play, online learning, and enrichment games.
Location: Three Points Campus, Medina
Hours: 8:30am-3pm Monday-Friday, starts this Wednesday 3/18
Snack/lunch: Students bring snacks, lunch from home
- Families and staff will be asked at drop-off if they have had contact with anyone who has had a confirmed case of the Coronavirus or is currently awaiting test results in the last 14 days. If the answer is YES, the student is unable to attend, and the staff member is unable to return to work until after the quarantine period has passed.
- We will require our K-6 students & staff to wash their hands upon arrival at the school and will wash thoroughly before eating meals or snacks and through the day.
- If our childcare extension experiences a confirmed case of Coronavirus of either a staff member or one of our students, it will close for at least two days to allow for the disinfection of all surfaces within the school.
- Temperatures will be taken before entry; if it is over 100.0 degrees, staff or students will be sent home and encouraged to contact their primary care provider.
- BCS is pleased to offer this at no cost to our families.
To register your child, please visit this LINK.
If you have any questions, please contact Kelsey Curtis, our Extended Day & Summer Coordinator.
Please know, the above opportunity and policies are subject to change as conditions related to the COVID-19 pandemic evolve.
In His Service,
Kevin M. Dunning
Head of School