Bellevue Christian grants more than $1 million in tuition assistance every year.
New? Create an Account. Bellevue Christian’s SSS Code is 1552.
Returning? If you already have an account, log in. Use the "reset password" option if necessary.
Complete and Return the Supplemental Application.
Once you have completed the entry of your data and paid the fee, your next step will be to upload the following documents to SSS: (Tips for uploading documents.)
- 2021 complete tax returns (include all schedules)
- 2021 W2s (please note: each W2 must be uploaded separately)
- 2021 1099s for income such as non-W2 work, interest income, etc.
- 2020 complete tax returns (include all schedules) (NEW applicants only)
Under the ‘additional documents’ section, please upload (if applicable):
- 2021 complete Business Tax Returns and K-1s
- 2020 complete Business Tax Returns and K-1s (NEW applicants only)
If separated or divorced, please scan and submit the Parenting Plan and Order of Support directly to the BCS Tuition Assistance office.
Please note that once your documents have been uploaded to SSS, you may be requested by either SSS or Bellevue Christian to upload additional documents.