Bellevue Christian grants over one million dollars in tuition assistance every year. If you have any specific questions about tuition or tuition assistance, please contact Kay Westburg in our Finance Office.
Login to Complete Your PFS for 2021-2022 (Parents’ Financial Statement).
New? Create an Account. Bellevue Christian’s SSS Code is 1552.
Returning? If you already have an account, log in. Use the "reset password" option if necessary.
Once you have completed the entry of your data and paid the fee, your next step will be to upload the following documents to SSS: (Tips for uploading documents.)
- 2020 complete tax returns (include all schedules)
- 2020 W-2s (please note: each W2 must be uploaded separately)
- 2020 1099s for income such as non-W2 work, interest income, etc.
- 2019 complete tax returns (include all schedules) (NEW applicants only)
Under ‘Additional Required Documents’ section, please upload:
- The Supplemental Application, using the attached form.
Under the ‘additional documents’ section, please upload (if applicable):
- 2020 complete Business Tax Returns and K-1s
- 2019 complete Business Tax Returns and K-1s (NEW applicants only)
If separated or divorced, please scan and submit the Parenting Plan and Order of Support directly to the BCS Tuition Assistance office.
Please note that once your documents have been uploaded to SSS, you may be requested by either SSS or Bellevue Christian to upload additional documents.