Bellevue Christian is grateful to be able to grant over one million dollars in tuition assistance every year. If your student is considering applying for a need-based scholarship, turn in your complete application by April 15. Families may apply for assistance after that date, but the award of tuition assistance will depend on the availability of funds. If you have any specific questions about tuition or tuition assistance, please contact Kay Westburg in our Finance Office. Thank you for inquiring about tuition assistance at BCS!
- Who can receive tuition assistance and what expenses are covered?
- Will applying for tuition assistance affect my application for admission?
- When should we apply? When are awards granted?
- What is the timeline?
- How do I apply for financial assistance?
- How is tuition assistance different from a BCS scholarship?