When to Apply:
The International Application for the 2018-2019 school year is now open for Kindergarten, grades 1-5 and 7 only. We are no longer accepting applications for grades 6 or 8-12. We encourage families to begin the application process as soon as possible. The application and all supplemental application forms must be submitted to the Admissions Office before an application is considered complete and ready for processing.
A non-refundable fee of $150 is required to submit each application.
How to Apply:
Click the button to the right to begin your International K-12 Application. You’ll be prompted to create an account, and once your account is created you can complete the online application process.
Complete and submit online application and $150 fee.
Send all supplemental documents (see below for details) to our Admissions Office. Documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent by mail to Bellevue Christian School 1601 98th Ave NE, Clyde Hill, WA 98004. All documents must be received before the application will be considered for admission review. Once ALL supplemental documents have been received the admissions file will be complete and be considered for admission review.
Supplemental Documents Required:
- International Student Family Visa Agreement (K-8th grade only)
- Release of Information – To have current school send transcript
- Personal Recommendation. (Recipients’ email addresses will be requested before completion of the application.)
- Counselor/Teacher Evaluation. (Recipients’ email addresses will be requested before completion of the application.)
- Student Questionnaire (must be filled out by student in their own handwriting)
- iTEP Slate Plus Test Score for grades 7-9
- TOEFL considered for grades 10-11 only
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Student VISA if student holds a current VISA (F1, F2, L2, TN etc.)
- Copy of Student Conditional Permanent Residence (CPR) card and any extensions
- Copy of Parents’ passports or copy of Parents’ Conditional Permanent Residence (CPR) card and any extensions (K-8th grade only)
Once the admissions file is complete (application fee and supplemental documents) it will be reviewed by the International Student Admissions Committee. All applicants will be notified by email about the results of the review process. Interview candidates will be selected and contacted to schedule an interview. Interviews will be conducted over Skype or WeChat.
After the admission decision is made, applicants will be notified by email with the acceptance decision. The decision is based on the applicant’s application, supplemental documents, interview, and fit within the Bellevue Christian School mission.
Once accepted, the parent/guardian named on the application will be invited to enroll their student. When the contract and documents are signed and fees submitted, you will be considered as an enrolled student at Bellevue Christian School. An immunization form and medical/emergency release form will be required at this time. Enrollment must be completed within two weeks of being accepted or the applicant’s spot will be given to the next applicant on the waiting list. After enrollment is complete, the student’s I-20 will be mailed to, or can be picked up by, the student’s parent/guardian upon notification from our Admissions Office.